This video demonstrates an easy hair poof for a different hair style. First, section the hair to create the desired width of the poof. Section back about two inches from the forehead. Smooth that section of hair taut with a comb and twist it one and half to two times. Instead of pushing the poof forward and creating an uneven style, place the finger of the hand not holding the hair on top of the taut hair. Then push forward gently with both hands. Then where the twist is held against your scalp, use several bobby pin to secure the hair behind the poof. During the course of the demonstration, the presenter discusses different heights of poofs and ways to work the style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades