Use clear elastic to tie a ponytail and divide the ponytail into 2 segments.
Take a small strand from outside of one strand and drag it across to other strand. Pull tight and keep the two main strands separated. Don't worry if it looks messy, the look here is ultimately distressed. Tip: Use smaller segments to hair for a more dramatic fishtail braid.
Tip: Purchase a fake ponytail at a beauty supply store to practice on.
Tie off the braid with elastic and snip the upper elastic. Pull at braid a bit to create a distressed look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades