In this video, a professional hair artist shows how to make a quick French twist hair style. Lift the hair up and backcomb it a little at the neck. Smooth the rest of the hair down over that. Gather the hair like a ponytail and twist it while moving it upward. Put a bobby pin at the top and another at the bottom. Twist the ends of the hair that are at the top so they fluff out, and add another bobby pin to hold them in place. Spray hairspray all over to hold the style in place. This is a simple way to make a very polished looking updo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades