The "Spin Pin" is the secret to creating a secure hair bun. Here we show you how to use them to create a great top knot bun.
Step 1 Pony
Use a brush to smooth your hair into a super high ponytail. Tie with an elastic and spray with a bit of hairspray to contain the stray hairs.
Example: Pantene Pro-V hairspray
Step 2 Coil
Twisting the hair, make a coil.
Step 3 Spin pin
Take the spin pin and pin at the base of the bun with a spinning motion. Repeat at the front of the bun.
Step 4 Bobby pin
Use bobby pins to catch any strays.
- As with most "updo" styles, this style works best with hair that is not freshly washed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades