BeautyTipsNTricks shows viewers how they can do a Eva Mendes Inspired Updo! All you need for this is a comb and bobby pins. You will also need clear elastic pony tail holders! First, you want to section off your hair. Take your hair up to the top of your ear and go all around - this is your first section. Tie this section off. Now, the bottom of your hair, you should split into two bottom sections in half. Tie each of these off with pony tail holders also. Now, with your bobby pins, starting with the top section, take littler pieces from this section and twist them around and pin them to your head. Continue to do this with the top section. Next, you will want to do this same twist and loop and pin for each section until you are done. It will look really messy cute and pieced off. Now you have a cute easy hairstyle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades