In this video, we learn how to do an elegant side bun. First, take your hair and brush it out. Next, tie your hair up on one side of the head, then ball your hair up with your hands. Use bobby pins to start to pin the hair on the head. Make the hair straight and without any lumps as you shape it with your hands. Stick it into place using bobby pins and use the pins to place any stray hairs as well. When finished, you can spray with hair spray for a stronger hold, then you are finished and ready for the night!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades