This gorgeous '60s hairstyle was inspired by the Audrey Hepburn film "Breakfast at Tiffany's." This look is quite elegant and suitable for formal events. Most importantly, it is very easy to create.
As usual, certain hair accessories can be substituted such as a comb, a small tiara — anything to suit your liking. Wear this hairstyle with a modern cocktail dress to add class and a sense of history to your party wear or pair it like Audrey did with pearls and a LBD to evoke the iconic movie.
· Hot Tools Gold Spring Curling Iron: 3/4 in. barrel
· Pantene Pro-V: Heat Protection & Shine Spray for Fine Hair
· Bed Head TIGI: MASTERPIECE™ Massive Shine Hairspray
· Texturizing Balm by Frédéric Fekkai
· Double-Point or U-Shaped Hairpin
· Hair Elastic
· Hair Accessory
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades