How to Do a classic Audrey Hepburn inspired '60s updo
This gorgeous '60s hairstyle was inspired by the Audrey Hepburn film "Breakfast at Tiffany's." This look is quite elegant and suitable for formal events. Most importantly, it is very easy to create.
As usual, certain hair accessories can be substituted such as a comb, a small tiara — anything to suit your liking. Wear this hairstyle with a modern cocktail dress to add class and a sense of history to your party wear or pair it like Audrey did with pearls and a LBD to evoke the iconic movie.
· Hot Tools Gold Spring Curling Iron: 3/4 in. barrel
· Pantene Pro-V: Heat Protection & Shine Spray for Fine Hair
· Bed Head TIGI: MASTERPIECE™ Massive Shine Hairspray
· Texturizing Balm by Frédéric Fekkai
· Double-Point or U-Shaped Hairpin
· Hair Elastic
· Hair Accessory