In this tutorial, we learn how to do braided hairstyles step by step. To begin, make a small section an inch wide and then section it into three parts. Cross them over like a braid, and as you go along, pick up pieces from each side and work it into each braid. Keep gathering hair until you get all the way down, then clip into place when you are finished. You can then use this piece of hair to pin back off of the face. Do this on the other side of the hair to create an equal look. Finish the look by pinning it in the back. Another look you can do is pushing all the hair to one side of the head, then sectioning it into three pieces. Loosely braid the hair in a simple braid lapping one piece over the other, until you get the bottom. Use an elastic band to secure the end and use hair spray to finish the look off!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades