This video is about cutting your own hair whether long or short. It's more for maintenance than for cutting a style. You need a pair of barber shears, a spray bottle to keep hair moist, comb, masking tape and ruler. The hair should be freshly washed and wet hair. Comb the hair out. To get the hair even, measure from the ear down or use the ruler and measure 1/4 inch or the amount you want to remove. Pull hair straight and taut. Work one side at a time in small sections. Snip hair straight across. Clip the completed section away from the rest of the hair. Compare the sections to make sure they are the same. Bangs length is measured from iris to iris. Take your time. Don't rush.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades