DJ Matt shows you the basics of how to cut men's hair. You start out by making a line on the top of the head. You can then make your first cut, or the straight cut on the back bottom. After that, you then make a "down cut" which creates layers. When you get to the "semi-top of the head" you take a comb and rest it along the hair so it is straight. After the comb is in place just clip the top of the hair that is resting along side of it. When you get to the top continue to take long hair along the comb and clip it to the length you want with the scissors. Use the first piece as a guideline for the rest. You need to get a plastic head, preferably with long hair. You also need a comb, scissors, and clips. After you get those, you can start to learn the basics of how to cut men's hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades