This is a quick & easy hairstyling tutorial on how to get curls without heat. All you need is hair clips, bobby pins and Evian spray if you don't want to get your hair wet from the shower.
1. Split your hair into two sections.
2. Take a small part of one of the sections (preferably in the back) and if it's not already wet, get it wet.
3. Wrap the wet hair around one finger.
4. Hold the hair around the finger and get a bobby pin.
5. Pull the bobby pin apart a little and slide it through the hair wrapped on your finger.
6. Do this for the rest of the first section, working your way to the front.
7. Do the other section just like the first.
8. Wait 10 + minutes and then carefully take the bobby pins out.
The longer you wait, the curlier they will become. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to curl your hair without heat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades