This is a quick & easy hairstyling tutorial on how to get curls without heat. All you need is hair clips, bobby pins and Evian spray if you don't want to get your hair wet from the shower.
1. Split your hair into two sections.
2. Take a small part of one of the sections (preferably in the back) and if it's not already wet, get it wet.
3. Wrap the wet hair around one finger.
4. Hold the hair around the finger and get a bobby pin.
5. Pull the bobby pin apart a little and slide it through the hair wrapped on your finger.
6. Do this for the rest of the first section, working your way to the front.
7. Do the other section just like the first.
8. Wait 10 + minutes and then carefully take the bobby pins out.
The longer you wait, the curlier they will become. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to curl your hair without heat.
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.