This video demonstrates how to curl your hair without heat. Heat can damage your hair, so try this method.
Put Tresseme Curl Hydration in wet prewashed hair. Then work Aussie Catch the Wave Mouse and Leave in Conditioner in hair from top to bottom (these two steps maybe all you have to do. It depends on if your hair is short or long). You don't want to put too much product in because then it won't let your hair curl.
If your hair is long do next step: part your hair into two sections, put more aussie in both sections and scrunch the ends.
Then put one pump of Tressemme on both sides
Take a small dollop of Aussie, flip hair over and get the ends of hair and scrunch (but not too much you don't want it to get frizzy).
Wait till it's dry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades