This tutorial shows you how to curl your hair with a CHI flat iron. Comb your hair to remove tangles. Section your hair using clips to make it easier to curl individual strands. Take an inch-wide strand of hair and place it between the CHI flat iron about an inch or two down from the root of your hair. Press down firmly on the hair with the flat iron. Slowly slide the CHI flat iron down until you reach halfway down the strand. Twist the flat iron upwards and all the way around in a circular motion, wrapping the strand of hair around the flat iron. Do this motion slowly and take care not to burn your fingers. With your strand of hair twisted around the CHI flat iron, slide the iron down to the tips and release. Continue this twisting action until all of your hair has been curled. Use your fingers to comb the curls out. Finish off with a layer of hairspray to hold the style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades