Curling short hair is pretty easy. Its just a matter of technique. This useful and interesting video gives detailed information about curling short hair that women of all ages can use in their detailed lives with just a comb and a curling iron. The method of 'bumping the hair' for a smoother finish is also described. A handy hint is that the scalp can be protected by placing the comb between the scalp and curling iron. Make sure that there are no knots in the hair before curling to avoid messy hair. Comb or fluff out the hair at the finish to give hair some volume. Longer hair makes curls look more natural. Use the tips in the video and you'll be on your way to curling even short hair like a professional!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades