In this tutorial, we learn how to curl hair using a straightener with Suzie. First, put a leave in conditioner in your hair to help prevent your hair from being damaged and dried out. Next, grab your hair straightener and let it heat up. Next, grab a strand of hair and place the straightener around the top of it, and wrap the hair around it. Now, pull the straightener straight down until you have no more hair left. When you reach the bottom, a new curl will be created. The faster you go down, the tighter your curl will turn out. If you go quicker, the curls will be more loose. When finished, add hair spray or any other products you like on your hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades