In this video, we learn how to curl hair using a straightener or flat iron. First, you will want to heat up your straightener in its highest setting, then spray heat protector in the hair. After this, take small sections of the hair, then place the straightener 3" down from the top. Twist the iron and then pull down straight through the hair, stopping just short of the bottom. When finished, you will have a nice and loose curl. Continue to do this throughout the entire head of hair, then spray with hair spray and style how you like to finish up this curly hair look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades