In this video, we learn how to crochet and latch hook hair. You will need a large crochet hook and synthetic hair. First, take your loose hair and make sure it's free of tangles. Form a small loop, then insert the hook underneath the corn row until it's all the way through the braid. Once the small latch goes through the hair, insert the loop to the hook, and pull the hook down, so the hair is threaded through. Pull the hair through the loop and pull to make a knot. Now, separate the hair and make another knot. Continue to do this for each of the different corn rows until you finish the entire head, making braids after you finish the knots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades