This hair tutorial is called a wispy bird's nest after its, well, wispy quality and organized jumble of hair strands that forms into a cohesive whole.
The "bird's next" has some classic elements and it can look very polished or casual for a day-to-day basis — especially for the warmer season, since long hair can be a pain. Do realize that this hairstyle can be difficult to accomplish, since there is no visual perception of the back... but just be patient and visualize the look in your mind.
· Hot Tools Gold Spring Curling Iron: 3/4 in. barrel
· Pantene Pro-V: Heat Protection & Shine Spray for Fine Hair
· Bed Head TIGI: MASTERPIECE™ Massive Shine Hairspray
· Texturizing Balm by Frédéric Fekkai
· Double-Point or U-Shaped Hairpin
· Hair Elastic
· Hair Accessory or Headband
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades