This hair tutorial is called a wispy bird's nest after its, well, wispy quality and organized jumble of hair strands that forms into a cohesive whole.
The "bird's next" has some classic elements and it can look very polished or casual for a day-to-day basis — especially for the warmer season, since long hair can be a pain. Do realize that this hairstyle can be difficult to accomplish, since there is no visual perception of the back... but just be patient and visualize the look in your mind.
· Hot Tools Gold Spring Curling Iron: 3/4 in. barrel
· Pantene Pro-V: Heat Protection & Shine Spray for Fine Hair
· Bed Head TIGI: MASTERPIECE™ Massive Shine Hairspray
· Texturizing Balm by Frédéric Fekkai
· Double-Point or U-Shaped Hairpin
· Hair Elastic
· Hair Accessory or Headband
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.