Learn two different ways to create wavy hair in just a few simple steps. One version creates a looser and softer wave, while the other creates a more crisp and tight wave. This video emphasizes the importance of using a heat protection spray to protect your hair from the extreme temperatures. To create tight and crisp waves, use a triple barrel iron. To create waves that are smoother and looser, you can use a simple straightener. Both methods include only two steps to produce beautiful and smooth waves and can be completed in just a few minutes. Try this on any length hair to freshen up your look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades