Joico Spiker takes the time to show us how to style a mans hair so it is spiky and textured. It's very easy to get the gist of it even though the video is in a language other than english, . He recommends his hair styling product for this. He uses 3 separate stages of applying the hair gel, all three stages use about a nickel size dollop of gel. For the first stage you apply it over as much of an area as possible, setting a base for the second two stages. Next, you apply the second dollop of gel, using it to form the hair back and starting to refine the style. The last dollop you finish forming everything, paying attention to the sides of the head and the spikes in the back. For the final step, take some hair spray and lightly cover your hair with it to solidify the style. Finish all the final adjustmentsBefore the hairspray fully dries.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades