Updos don't need to take much effort or look overly polished. This updo on the side of the head is as uniquely pretty as it is fast. Take two small sections of hair and fasten them in the back with bobby pins. Move all of the hair in the back to one side and loosely lift tendrils of hair and fasten them with bobby pins to create the desired look. For a more dramatic look, use a favorite decorative barrettes. Watch this video hair styling tutorial and learn how to create a sideways updo style for curly hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades