Do you have long hair but want short hair for a day? With this video you can do that easily! First, section off your hair so half of it is up. Then, take the bottom portion and braid it. Tie it off at the end, then roll this into a bun and stick it to the base of your head. Next, let the top of your hair down and tease it at the top. Use a straightener to curl the front of your hair into spirals and then use it to straighten out your bangs. From here, spray hairspray in your hair and then you have short hair for the day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades