Updos have this reputation for being uptight and conservative, the staple hairstyle of cafeteria ladies, teachers, and professional women everywhere. But with a few tweaks - and loosening of some hair - you can turn uptight into carefree and chic.
Take a look at this hairstyling video to see how to create a sexy messy side bun. This easy hairstyle is quick for mornings when you're in a rush, and the messier it looks, the better.
The alternative updo: a perfectly messy — yet elegant — side bun. In today's video, stylist Julie Dickson, owner of Fox & Boy in NYC, breaks it down into four easy steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades