The only thing women have requested more than Carrie Bradshaw/Sarah Jessica Parker's wardrobe (and AH-mazing closet) is her lush, plump curls. The barrel-curled hairstyle is a look she's worn since day of of "Sex and the City," and it's lived on as an iconic style almost as popular as her character (and with as great a following).
Watch this video to learn how to get Parker's gorgeous curls from the new movie, "Sex and the City 2." The tutorial is simple and quick but yeilds fab results.
What you'll need:
- 1 inch curling iron
- heat protectant
- hair spray
- teasing comb
- hair brush
Clipless iron provided by beautychoice. I am affiliated with beautychoice.co
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades