In this video from Dehstayne101 we learn how to create a scene hair style with clip in extensions. For this you will need conditioning hair wax, styling mousse, blow dryer with a cold setting, hair spray, and a teasing comb. Part your hair and tease where the clips will go so they do not fall out. Tease it again, then put the clips into the teasing and snap it in. Then put in iridescent gloss polish for a nice shine. Then use styling mousse to spike your hair a bit. Now blow dries on cold to get your hair the way you want it to go. Now while blow drying use some hair spray. Then tease some more to shape it and you are all set!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades