In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a red carpet look with the undone bun hairstyle. Begin by bringing all your hair to one side and apply a band around the bun to secure it. Then take a clip and randomly pin it to the ends of the ponytail. Continue doing this for the rest of the ends of hair in the bun. Users may use up to 30 pins. Make sure the pins don't move and don't overdo the pins. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in beauty and fashion, and would like to learn a new hairstyle to apply.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades