Victory rolls may not sound like a familiar term these days because almost no one does them anymore. But you'd sure recognize them if we showed you some photos from the 1940s and 1950's: Actresses like Rita Hayworth and Katherine Hepburn loved wearing them, and as they did so did the rest of the nation who looked to them for beauty inspiration.
Victory curls are basically curled back front sections of the hair that help add volume and body to hair. They usually end in a head of full curls and look totally retro. To learn how to do victory curls in your hair, check out this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades