Use three tools to create a simple ponytail. Use a hairbrush, a bobby pin, and a bungee band holder for this look. Using a bungee band instead of a standard ponytail holder eliminates some of the issues typically caused by pulling hair through ponytail holders. Start by using a bristled brush to brush the hair to one location on the head. Secure one hook of the bungee band in the ponytail and wrap the tail around the rest of the hair. Wrap it around again, and secure the other bungee band hook to the ponytail when tight. After securing with the band, take one strand of the ponytail, spray it with hairspray and wrap it around the base of the ponytail, the part held by the bungee band. Secure the end of this strand of hair with the bobby pin to cover the bungee band.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades