The pony tail is the quintessential up do. In this video, Jeanne San Diego shows her viewers how to make a messy pony tail. After taking your hair in a normal pony tail and tying it up, you then scrunch up your hair and tie a second hair band, creating a messy bun. Then, using a rat tail comb, you should use the end of it and place it under your hair, creating more volume. This technique is perfect for people who would like to have a classy yet simple up do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades