If you're anything like us, then you try to take the easiest route possible when styling your hair in the morning before work. You know: Wake up, brush your teeth, and then wearily comb through your hair a few times with your eyes closed.
We love hair let down for that very reason: It's so easy to do and to take care of! But if you're up on the weekend and have a bit of time to spend on an extra special 'do, then check out the one in this tutorial. You'll learn how to style two hairstyles:
1. A high bun with the ends of your hair sticking up and out.
2. A low, loose romantic bun with lots of sexy stray hairs hanging out.
Here are the things you will need (high bun):
Large strong hair tie
Curling iron if your prefer curls
What you will need for this look (low bun):
Small clear rubber bands
1 heavy duty rubber band
Gift wrapping ribbon
bobby pins (new if possible)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades