Unlike its name suggests, beachy waves aren't an easy, carefree hairstyle you can achieve simply by hitting up the beach for a day and letting the sun and surf do its work. In fact, if you did just that you'd probably end up with fried, damanged, and dry hair that doesn't look the least "beachy" and pretty.
Educate yourself now, gals: Beachy waves can only be achieved at home with a good waving tool. To learn how to look effortlessly beautiful (even though, admittedly, it does take some effort), check out this tutorial on creating loose waves with a deep waver.
Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Deep Waver
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades