You know how sometimes you'll wake up in the morning gunning for a fabulous hairstyle, then spend an hour curling your strands to perfection only to find that when you step outside it's raining? Rain literally rains on your hair parade because it brings lots of frizz-causing humidity and wetness.
So make sure your next style is humidity and rain proof by creating this low bun.
This rainy day style is a great option if you might get caught in some sprinkles throughout the day. Plus it's quick, and doesn't require heat styling! For added defense against the elements- tease the front pouf slightly- it will be less likely to "deflate".
*VARIATIONS OF THIS STYLE:
-leave hair in a ponytail
-secure hair into a tighter bun
-curl or tease hair for a bigger bun
-braid ponytail & twist into bun
-pull hair to a center ponytail, not side
-add a flower
-use bobbi pins or a smaller clip
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades