Celebrites make party hopping look so easy. Flitting around from red carpet event to after party to after after party, they always seem to look so flawless in their pictures. But here's a little secret: They have some help from Hollywood's top hairstylists.
When it comes time for us "regular folk" to head out for a fancy event or just an extra dressed up night with friends, getting your hair to do exactly what you want isn't the easiest of tasks. Luckily, Michael Angelo, hairstylist and owner of Wonderland Beauty Parlor, showed us how to do an easy glamorous ponytail and we caught it all on video. Follow his tips in the video above (and our broken down steps below) to look professionally styled on your next date.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades