Simplicity is best, especially when it comes to styling your hair at 5 AM in the morning before you dash to school with a cup of espresso in your hand. If you care about making your hair look presentable but don't care for spending half the morning teasing and primping it, then check out this video.
You'll learn how to style your hair into a half up, half down style with a small pompadour on top. This style is a little reminiscent of Snooki's favorite "Bump It" hair look from "Jersey Shore," but this version is much more elegant.
What you will need:
Flat iron or curling iron
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades