Pompadours sound kind of, well, pompous, and look rather prosh. With a literal "I'm above you" upward beehive bump that towers over your own head and others, a pompadour is a hairstyle with 'tude, and while before people that it was too ostentatious to wear, starlets like Jennifer Lopez and Rachel McAdams have worn the style on the red carpet to much acclaim (and copycats).
Pompadours are so mainstream now that even Snooki from "Jersy Shore" wears them...constantly (and never without her Bump It!). To learn how to to achieve a half up, half down style with a pompadour on top, check out this video.
Flat iron used:
Corioliss Classic Pro Flat Iron - 1" Red Leopard
This look should take you about 15 minutes to complete, if you curl or straighten your hair the night before. It's fast and makes you look fresh and awake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades