To create a quick hair quiff, start with a triangle section from the crown to the edge of the eyebrows on both sides. Take the section at the crown and back comb with a fine comb, but pushing down through the hair and gathering hair to the root about three times. Pull the hair that is left over it and repeat with another section. Finish with all sections until only one is left at the front. For the final section, back comb one time, and smooth over the other previous sections. Use a small bristle brush to smooth the hair, and small bobby pins to crossed to hold the back of the quiff or poof.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades