Have a formal occasion coming up? Do you want that fancy bridal hair-do, but can't afford to go to an expensive salon? This video will show you step by step how to do a hair up-do. The demonstrator narrates while doing the style on herself so you know it's something you can handle on your own. She starts with the basics of teasing hair, then moves on to showing how to pull the hair back, and then keep it up with pins and products. You will need a teasing comb, hairspray, elastic holders, and bobby pins to create this style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades