Hairstyling is a pain in the butt. Yes, if you spend enough time primping, curling, straightening, pinning, and spritzing you'll get gorgeous locks, but sometimes we have to get out the door in ten minutes and need something pronto, not in two hours.
For times when you barely have a few minutes to go from one thing to another but need your hair to look put together, try out the fast chignon in this tutorial. This updo takes only five minutes to do and looks uber feminine and chic, perfect for any party and even for clubbing. Watch the video for the how-to.
All you need is a hair tie, a handful of hair grips, hairspray and a few pretty things to pin in the hair if you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades