This video shows how to style your hair based on the Final Fantasy video game character Yuna. First you will need to spray your hair with a root gel spray, which is a spray that gives your hair texture. Then blow-dry your hair upside down.
Part your hair on the side and pin back the front while you work on the rest. Separate the top layer of the hair from the bottom. With the bottom layer make a braid and secure it with elastic. Use a flat iron on the ends of the braid, flipping them outwards from the center to give a flower like effect. Then take a long ribbon about two inches thick to wrap the braid. Insert the ribbon into the first braid, criss-cross and bring it to the top, then criss-cross and bring it to the bottom, repeating this all the way down. Cut off any extra ribbon.
To style the rest of your hair, hold the flatiron perpendicular to your head, pull down and flip it outwards. Do this through the rest of your hair, working in small pieces. Finish by applying hair wax to coat each piece of the hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades