Sure, you could muster up hundreds of dollars to have you hair done by a professional hairstylist on your wedding day, but why do so when you can do just as great a job on your own (or with the help of a friend)?
Do your already wedding budget-pressed wallet a favor by checking out this bridal hairstyling video. You'll learn how to create an elegant loose wedding day chignon that's simple, quick, and gorgeous.
In this video, Michael Angelo, founder/owner of Wonderland Beauty Parlor in NYC, creates an elegant chignon that you (or your mom) can easily DIY. All you need are bobby pins, a rubber band, a curling iron, and some sculpting product. Add a special touch with clips or flowers.
What's the appeal? You'll look more natural — and the hairstylist is with you the entire reception should any strands fall. Not to mention, more money for the things you do want (expensive booze).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades