In this video, we learn how to create an elegant band look for curly hair with Liz Muller. To start, you will take a comb and brush the front of your hair to flatten it out and make it straight. Push your hair to the back of your head, then take pins to pin the hair back on the head. Make sure it's tight so the hair doesn't become loose. Continue to pin the hair on the bottom, then bring your hair to the front. Do this on the other side of your head, again brushing the bangs back to make them flat. If you need, apply gel to the bangs to make sure they are flat and there are no fly hairs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades