Whatever your favorite flower may be, you can't deny that roses are the most romantic and alluring flowers around. In this tutorial, Reiberry bases a delicate hairstyle on the robust beauty of a rose. This pinned-up side bun is unlike any chignon you've ever seen, and though a bit difficult, the results will be well worth the effort.
The style emphasizes the actual rose, leaving very little for the tail. This can easily be fixed if you sectioned a little more of the tail or use a hair piece to give a more fuller look.
This hairstyle looks better with curled or slightly wavy hair but it can compliment straight hair as well.
· Chi Flat Iron
· Pantene Pro-V: Heat Protection & Shine Spray for Fine Hair
· Bed Head TIGI: MASTERPIECE™ Massive Shine Hairspray
· Texturizing Balm by Frédéric Fekkai
· Double-Point or U-Shaped Hairpin
· Hair Elastic
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades