We don't know that we'd want to live a burlesque lifestyle - stripteases, pole dances, outrageously sequined costumes - but we do know we love ourselves a pretty burlesque hairstyle. After all, there is no better way to feel drop dead gorgeous and glamorous than with a romantic, retro 'do.
To learn how to create a curly 1940s burlesque updo inspired by La Cholita, a burlesque dancer and PUG model, check out this video.
Start with dry hair and back comb hair at the roots for volume.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades