This tutorial teaches viewers how to do a Cowboy Casanova hair style for short hair similar to Carrie Underwood's. You need to add volume to your hair by shortening it. Gather a small portion of the bottom part of your hair. This is where most of the long strands are. Separate it from the top half of your hair by placing it up and bounding it with a bobby pin. Divide the bottom half of your hair into 3 parts. Get one part and slightly twist it on the ends and bring it up. Secure it on place with bobby pins. Try to make it as natural looking as possible. Do the same on the other two parts. As you put down the top half of your hair, you will notice that you've added volume to your hair. Curl up the strands a little bit to give it a nice wave. Use a 1 inch curling iron to do the curls. Grab some strands near your face and curl the hair away from your face, do it on both sides. Curl the other strands inwards. Alternate the amount of strands that you curl to have a bit of a messy look. This will create short shoulder curls. Wear your hat and you'll have a Carrie Underwood, short-haired look. Follow these simple steps and you'll have a nice Cowboy Casanova short hair style that you can wear on parties and gatherings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades