The coiled updo is a unique alternative to traditional and stuffy buns. For a head of bouncing coils, begin by dividing the hair into 4-5 sections. Tightly
wrap each section around itself until it becomes shorter and tighter. Then begin to
coil the rolled up section of hair, to create a snail-like coil. Leave some tendrils of
hair loose and secure the coiled hair with a bobby pin. Do the same thing to all the sections of the hair and create several coils of hair around the head. Watch this video hair styling tutorial and learn how to create a coiled updo hair look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades