Compared to ladies of the '40s and '50s, we are damned lazy ladies today. Most of us wouldn't flinch to pull on some sweatpants to go the grocery store or even to go to school. And while we totally dig comfort, which is a good thing, it's nice to "put on your lady face" every once in a while an dress up a bit before you go out.
If you're in the mood to channel your inner Marilyn and totally turn heads on the street, check out this tutorial. You'll learn how to create the classic pin-up hairstyle with half of your hair pulled back.
The front of the hair is just a really quick and simple style you can put together if you're in a hurry, if your hair is too oily that day, or just for a nice look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades