Half-up hairstyles are a great way to get hair off the face, but still keep the look of having the hair down. Braids work well for curly hair which can easily slip out of hair-dos. Take a small section of hair on the side of the head and make a braid, and secure with a small hair band. Do the same thing on the other side. Now, take the two braids from both sides of the head, tie them to each other in the back and secure the knot with bobby pins. Watch this video hair styling tutorial and learn how to create a braided, half-up, half-down hairstyle for curly hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades