We have loads of issues to take up with Barbie (like how the Christina Hendricks and Rosie O'Donnell versions are the same exact size as the usual barbies and are not at all representative of the women's real bodies) but we have to admit we would die for her hair.
Buxom curls, crazy volume, and neverending shine are most definitely a girl's best friend. To learn how to create a bouncy, curly hairstyle inspired by Barbie, check out this tutorial.
What you'll need for this look:
- 1.5 inch hot rollers
- dry shampoo
- teasing comb
- bobbi pins
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades