In this video, we learn how to create bouncy curls with a flat iron. Start off by applying heat protector to your entire head of hair, then heat up your flat iron. Next, grab a small section of your hair (as small as you want to curls to be) and place the flat iron inside the top, then twist the iron 180 degrees and pull the hair straight down. When it reaches the bottom, the hair should be completely curled. To make a tighter curl, use smaller sections of hair and leave the iron in longer. Continue to do this for all the hair, then style ho you prefer when finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades