Flip open any major women's glossy - or just look at the covers - and you'll see that Victoria's Secret hair (i.e. full, voluminous waves that land somewhere between full-on curls and pin-straight hair) is the most common hairstyle used.
Models, actresses, and singers all fall back in this easy and breezy look because it never fails to make the rest of you look unbelievably sexy.
Learn how to get this sexy goddess hairstyle by watching this tutorial by juicystar07.
Heat protectant (I used CHI 44 iron guard)
Large Hair Clips
2 inch curling iron (I used a conair from wal-mart)
Hair Spray (I used CHI enviro flex hold hairspray)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades